Community Engaged Learning - SCH Funding Questionnaire
Community Engaged Learning (CEL) is a high-impact teaching practice that involves students, faculty and community partners working together to apply knowledge in authentic settings while meeting community needs and instructional objectives.
CEL SCH funds can be used towards any one or more of these CEL-approved purposes:
- Travel to and from community partner sites (either for student, community partner or faculty).
- Materials for CEL project/work (either for students or Community Partners).
- Registration fees for CEL-related conferences.
- Paying of staff or faculty for CEL program management.
- Payment for a CEL-related guest lecturer.
- Funds for an end-of-semester reflection or celebration party.
- Other expenditures that support a faculty’s CEL pedagogy.
Thank you for your commitment to CEL teaching practices. Please complete the questionnaire below regarding your CEL-SCH Expenditures.